Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Career Day - John I. Smith Elementary School

Today, I had an oportunity to be at John I. Smith Elementary, at Doral, Fl. Me and many other different professionals were there to visit some classes and talk about our careers. I didn't imagine how fun and interesting would be talking to kids. I visited two classes of 2nd grade and one of 5th grade. I could tell and share with them how I started to understand about my talent since when I was young (like 6, 7 years old!!!). When we think about makeup, we imagine just the girls love it , right? Makeup career have different fields of actuation .... not only at beautiful sides like brides, fashion shows, top models....but scary and weird transformations too! special effects also called FX , is a huge field that many Makeup Artists are being specialized to work for films and movies. Thank you J.I.S. Elementary for the great "welcome" and the oportunity you gave us to be with you this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment